Sunday, November 2, 2008

The NIN concert was so awesome. The arena was not all that full but there were a lot of people on the floor. Devin and I are going to see the second to last show on winter break in Sacramento. I can't wait! It's going to rock!

Devin and I went up to Evanston this weekend to see everybody. Ethan had a show he was playing in with his band. Since it was in Evanston, it was not anything to get excited about but Ethan was good.
The trip was a nice break from the stresses brought on by school. It rained the whole way back down to Cedar. The roads were a little crazy but all and all alright.
Devin is still doing good at his job. He wants to find another that pays a little better for between semesters. I am looking through recipes trying to get stuff together to make Thanksgiving. I had a lot of help last year from Devin...He may need to help me again this year. Good thing he is not a football fan.
For Halloween, Devin dressed up as a fry cook and I dressed us as a bunny. We had to
dress up if we wanted to get into Ethan's concert for a dollar. It's hard to tell I'm a bunny because the ears are on the hood in the back. Anyway it was good enough. We wanted to carve pumpkins but we could not afford any this year. No worries though. We could maybe find some on clearance now... Of course there is not much point to carve it since it's past Halloween.
Anyway, that's a quick sum of the last little while. I'll keep everyone posted!


No comments: